This hand-crafted hunk of tree love was specially carved for Presidential election loser Al Gore. Rumor has it that his love for trees finally overwhelmed him to the point that he was driven to consummate his relationship with nature. This is how he did it.
Other lowlights from this week’s trailer park extravaganza:
- Beth and Dan work their current obsessions into White Trash Wednesday.
- Cranky attacks one of my childhood heroes, who, in my opinion is anything but White Trashy. His kid, Robbie, that’s another story.
- Vince brings us the White Trash Mumia Abu Jamal.
- Pile On pays tribute to Catherine Bach – where the hell he found the Daisy Duke/Ace Frehley pic I’ll never know.
- Jawa Hut: Space Incest.
- Dangerous Logic: White trash advertising.
- The lovely Sadie discovers more of Paris Hilton’s phone pix.
- Hector has the quote of the day: “She might be kin, but she’s good to go”.
- Merri cooks up hot dog fried rice.
- Zeke teaches the uninformed about the South.
- Toner Mishap brings us tales from the blue(grass) state.
- Cry Freedom lists five white trash things he’s done and you probably haven’t.
- Beautiful Atrocities & Llamabutchers are uninspired this WTW. Funny, so was I, really.