The queen of daytime psychobabble and heroine to millions of comatose middle-aged sycophantic women has finally been exposed as an islamofascist sympathizer in a recent column by Debbie Schlussel titled “Oprah: Daytime TalkÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Jihadi Sister”.
When she’s not busy playing grab-ass with Dr. Phil, Oprah is doing her best to whitewash radical islam and its centuries of global crimes against humanity, not the least of which was the slaughter of 3,000 Americans on 9/11. Schlussel:
Last month, OprahÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Ã¢â‚¬Å“OÃ¢â‚¬? asked readers to understand Ã¢â‚¬Å“The Heart of a Destroyer,Ã¢â‚¬? Mohammed Atta. You remember himÃ¢â‚¬â€the Al-Qaeda ringleader of the 9/11 hijackers who murdered 3,000 Americans.
But thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s not exactly the way Ã¢â‚¬Å“OÃ¢â‚¬?Ã¢â‚¬â„¢s Ã¢â‚¬Å“reading roomÃ¢â‚¬? wants you to remember him.
Beneath a picture of young Mohammed and his smiling sister on the Egyptian beach, Ã¢â‚¬Å“OÃ¢â‚¬? exhorts you to read a book that Ã¢â‚¬Å“sets out to understand the hearts and minds of the men behind the photosÃ¢â‚¬? of the 9/11 hijackers, a group of Ã¢â‚¬Å“lonely, exiled young men.Ã¢â‚¬?
But the fatherless and motherless children who lost their parents to AttaÃ¢â‚¬â€they arenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t lonely, are they?
The book, Ã¢â‚¬Å“OÃ¢â‚¬? tells us, Ã¢â‚¬Å“is a simultaneously passionate, compassionate, and dispassionate book that [doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t] indict Islam.Ã¢â‚¬? Just what we needÃ¢â‚¬â€the CEO of the Oprah Book Club urging AmericaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s women to have compassion for Mohammed Atta.
If “understanding Atta” isn’t enough to make you vomit violently out your nose and mouth, this month’s “Oh” Magazine features the tragic tale of a young would-be Palestinian suicide bomber and how she suffered a broken heart.
But in OprahÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s world, Muslims arenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t terrorists, and terrorists arenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t Muslim (more on that, below). Instead, Ã¢â‚¬Å“OÃ¢â‚¬? calls Akad Ã¢â‚¬Å“a charismatic and young rebel.Ã¢â‚¬? Ã¢â‚¬Å“OÃ¢â‚¬? describes the cold-blooded, hateful Abdu and Akad as Ã¢â‚¬Å“a Shakespearean tragedy.Ã¢â‚¬? Yes, in OprahÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s world, Islamic terrorists arenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t terrorists. TheyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re James Deans, Romeos, and Juliets.
Oprah’s vapid daytime Cavalcade of Drivel seems like a pretty innocuous parade of estrogen-laden nitwittery until you read some of the Queen’s presentations on her deranged interpretation of radical islam.
- A post-9/11 Ã¢â‚¬Å“Islam 101Ã¢â‚¬? show Ã¢â‚¬â€a pandering presentation featuring Jordanian Queen Rania Al-Abdullah. Rania claimed she doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have to wear a hijab head-covering and that honor-killings of raped women doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t really happen in her country. Of course it doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t, since Ã¢â‚¬Å“her countryÃ¢â‚¬? is a swanky Fifth Avenue New York apartment in the US, where she mostly lives.
- A September 2004 show, discussing the terrorist massacre of children in Beslan, Russia, on which Oprah banned the use of the word Islamic, saying the terrorists Ã¢â‚¬Å“came from the mountains.Ã¢â‚¬? (Okay, so they were Mountainese terrorists, not Islamic ones.) Oprah stated that the Beslan massacre was Ã¢â‚¬Å“a watershed because terrorists never before killed children.Ã¢â‚¬? Remember those murdered Jewish kids in MaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢alot (and throughout Israel) by the DFLP? IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m sure theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d disagree with the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Queen of Daytime Talk.Ã¢â‚¬? If they were still around.
- An episode on which a guest claimed Jews practice ritual sacrifices of babies. Oprah: Ã¢â‚¬Å“I want to make it clear that this is one Jewish person, so donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t go around now, saying to people, you know, Ã¢â‚¬ËœThose Jewish people, theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re worshipping . . . .Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ This is the first time I heard of any Jewish people sacrificing babies, but anyway Ã¢â‚¬â€œ so you witnessed the sacrifice?Ã¢â‚¬?
- Ignoring the mass-murder, rape, torture, and slavery of Black Christians by SudanÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Arab Muslim government, despite repeatedly teasing a group of Colorado children (who bought some Black Christian slavesÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ freedom) that theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d be on her show. She told them the issue was Ã¢â‚¬Å“too complicated.Ã¢â‚¬?
- Refusing President BushÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s invitation to serve our country by touring Afghani girlsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ schools on his behalf. The normally vocal Oprah had Ã¢â‚¬Å“The ViewÃ¢â‚¬â„¢sÃ¢â‚¬? Star Jones speak on her behalf, saying the Bush White House Ã¢â‚¬Å“usedÃ¢â‚¬? her.
- Repeated fundraising for Ã¢â‚¬Å“Women to Women, International,Ã¢â‚¬? a Muslim womenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s charity that claims it stops honor killings, but whose spokeswoman denies that honor killings have anything to do with Islam. Right.
Kudos to Schulssel for having the stones to take on one of the media’s sacred cows – and I do mean sacred cows. Speaking of Schlussel, rumor has it that she will be blogging in the very near future, so keep your eyes peeled for that!
Cross-posted at Conservative Thinking
Speaking of islamofascism – check out Rusty’s Kavalkade of Krapping on the Koran. Now this is a “movement” I can get behind.