Weekends are usually slow, but since a bunch of European surrender-Socialists have dropped in while looking for photos of Debra Lafave, I’ve had to stay semi-tuned in. I do that so you don’t have to. You owe me.
Anyway, here are a few golden nuggets from around the sphere recently. At least IMHO.
- Jeff Quinton reported another terror scare in England earlier this afternoon. Apparently there was a huge evacuation in Birmingham – he has a timeline detailing what went on – luckily it was a false alarm – at least to this point.
- Rick at Right Wing Nuthouse examines the moonbat reaction to the London attacks: Taking a Permanent Break from Reality.
- Froggy looks at the bright side of the London attacks.
- Feisty Republican Whore keeps teasing me. She says I’m IN, but she never returns my calls. That hurts.
- Allah supplies some outstanding advice for bloggers in the wake of Thursday’s bombings and the avalanche of news surrounding the attacks.
- Hans Bricks looks at how the tactics of the Islamofascists have far more impact than those of Bob Geldof.
- Jeanene Garafalo is guest blogging over at Wuzzadem and spells out the reasons behind the London attacks for us. Sounds like Chris from Amsterdam and Jeanene have been hanging out in the same cafe, inhaling the same reality-altering haze.
- LGF reports that Oliver Stone will be directing the first major film about 9/11 to come out of Hollywood. That is nothing short of a sick shame. It’s no wonder Americans are avoiding the movie theaters like the plague these days. Look at the bilge they’re pumping out.
- Chris Short talks about growing up in a cult. Creepy stuff, but a good lesson for the easily brainwashed.
- Last, but not least, Ace delivers a vicious Fisking to an archaeology article that clearly had it coming.
That’s about it for this link drop. Anyway, I’ve got to get off of here… Cheaters is coming on and I don’t want to miss it.