As we draw near the end of our special 12 Days of Christmas: Last Minute Gift Ideas for Liberals, it’s important at this time of year to remember those who are here illegally, breaking our laws and living off the grid.
With that massive illegal labor/terror market in mind, we offer today’s gift: LEGOS: MEXICAN BORDER EDITION!
Say goodbye to flimsy fences and their gaping holes, big enough to drive a truck through. Say goodbye to unpatrolled rivers and leaky boats. Leave the leaky boats to the Cubans for cryin’ out loud.
Now that you’ve got the resources and the Lego-Brand tools to do the job right, you can use your Mexican Border lego set to finally secure our southern border, much to the chagrin of President Junior and his blood-brother Vicente Fox. When those two aren’t “hot chatting” on AOL in Español, they’re making out at one of their famous summit meetings.
You can even enlist your own Little Minutemen in the fight against the flood of illegals.
Fortunately, the instructions come only in Spanish, so it’s up to you to be bilingual. Since they’re not on the road to assimilation, you might as well get out your Berlitz tapes and get to work. It’s culturally insensitive for the U.S. to have a nasty official language like English, so get crackin’.
Also included is a special bonus insert on “How to Cross The U.S. Border” provided by the Mexican government. Consider it a gift from them to you. Along with the gift of cheap labor, plummeting wages, increased crime and a massive burden on the already-strapped welfare state.
- Day Ten: Monopoly Eminent Domain Special Edition
- Day Nine: Don’t Spill the Beans
- Day Eight: The Official Survivor: Katrina Board Game
- Day Seven: Planned Parenthood Abortion Gift Certificates
- Day Six: Inflatable Nanny State Companion Doll
- Day Five: Simon! Abu Ghraib Signature Edition
- Day Four: The Race Card Game
- Day Three: Stratego For Democrats
- Day Two: Bill Frist’s Operation!
- Day One: The Ted Kennedy Bathtub Playset