It’s shaping up to be an excellent contest – we’ve already loaded up more contestants than we had last year, so it’s going to be even tougher to take home that championship belt. If Six Meat Buffet ever made any damn money, we’d have a real championship belt made (a la the old Southern Heavyweight Championship strap that Jerry “The King” Lawler protected for nearly a decade in the brutal hellhole of USWA Championship Wrestling). But we don’t, so we won’t.
Anyway, here are the combatants thus far (besides myself)…
- Defending Champ Deliverance
- Sister Toldjah’s Cozmic Teams
- Our own beloved Smantix
- Mr. Roboto and Captain T from Thursday Night Fever
- Knoxville’s own Adam Groves
- Phil from Tennessee Talk
- Richard from Aimlessly Wandering
- J.R. Lind’s Dropping Hamiltons
- MJ Larkins, the Purple Raider
- Richard from Map Game Day
- Someone known only as Freakyboy
There are a few other teams, but I must have lost the e-mails with the corresponding info – so if you’ve signed up and have a website, let me know so I can give you some linkage.
I’m also very hopeful that Annika might join us again this year. Maybe? Pretty please?