You go over to a guy’s website and compliment him for his giant ducks and the next thing you know, you’ve been tagged. It’s not the itching so much as the swelling that bothers me.
It’s the Random Facts tag.
Anyway, here are the rules:
1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
1. Rodger Thomas of Are We Lumberjacks? A cool new discovery for me. Nice P-shops.
2. The facts:
- I once spend the night in a wooden box on a lifeguard tower on Avila Beach (near San Luis Obispo).
- I met my wife in Harlem, New York.
- I have a thing for frogs.
- Once, jokingly, I pretended to flip off a cop. As timing would have it, I actually flipped of the aforementioned cop.
- I once urinated out of a moving car for 2/10 mile.
- To this day, I’m strangely proud of the previous item.
- I swore by all that is Holy that I would never have disco at my wedding or drive a Hyundai to my 10 year high school reunion. I did both. I wish I were dead.
- The tolerant liberals of San Francisco were about 50% responsible for my conversion to conservatism.
4. The victims:
Oops, I’m stopping at four for now because I’m being summoned for dinner. And besides, I don’t have that many friends. Think Ace or the Hatemonger’s would take the challenge? Yeah, me neither.